At Johnson Madison, We Deliver
Each morning Johnson Madison’s delivery team is up with the sun, loading our trucks for deliveries to homes and job sites in and around our community. With more than 20 trucks in our fleet, ranging from ½-ton pickups, dump-bed trucks, enclosed van bodies, boom trucks and even a tractor trailer with a rear-mounted forklift, Johnson Madison offers one of the most responsive delivery services in the building supply industry.
Johnson Madison Lumber delivers on time—your way—straight to the job site!
Our top-rated delivery service offers:
- Same or next day delivery—In most cases, we’ll get your materials to your job site in 24 hours or less.
- Complimentary unloading—You tell us where you want it, and we’ll take care of the rest. You shouldn’t have to break a sweat before you even start building.
- Safety—Johnson Madison’s delivery drivers are constantly making sure our fleet vehicles are in top operating condition, with loads properly placed and secured.
- Accuracy—After safety, accuracy is the number one concern for our delivery team. That’s why we check and re-check every load that goes out to make sure our customers receive the materials they’ve ordered.
- Returns—If you have returns, we’ll pick them up the same day or within the next two business days. You will receive full credit on all returned, clean, resalable, and regularly stocked merchandise. Special Order returns are subject to manufacturer's terms and conditions, including any applicable re-stocking fees including the possibility of no credit given.
What happens when I schedule a delivery?
After you call your Johnson Madison sales person and let them know which materials you need delivered, our Delivery Coordinator will schedule your delivery. Then our yard crew will pull your order from our shelves and yard and build your delivery load.
As your scheduled delivery time approaches, your Johnson Madison delivery driver and yard crew prepare your delivery, making sure the load is properly and safely placed on the truck. Then our team double checks that the delivery has all the materials you’ve requested.
If you choose, we’ll give you a call to let you know that we’re on our way. Once we arrive at your job site, we’ll review your delivery ticket with you to make sure all your materials are included in the delivery and collect any payment due. Finally we’ll unload your delivery, placing it where you want it, and pull the banding from the materials if you’d like.
At Johnson Madison, we don’t simply say that we provide customer service, we do it.